NSK 398t Bearing
deep groove ball bearings
Deep groove ball bearings are frequently used in electric motor applications to minimize vibration and noise. To meet our long-standing electric motor quality guidelines we designed in: Super finishing on raceways to reduce friction; Preferred clearance designation Premium grease for high performance, low torque and less noise.
Deep groove, or single row radial, ball bearings are the most widely used bearings. They utilize an uninterrupted raceway that makes them optimal for radial loads .This design permits precision tolerance, even at high-speed operation.
- Toyana 6215-2RS deep groove ball bearings
- 13 mm
- 10 mm
- 7 mm x 26 mm x 9 mm NSK 637 ZZ1 deep groove ball bearings
- 5 Kg
- 65,000 mm x 140,000 mm x 33,000 mm NTN 6313LBLU deep groove ball bearings
- This product line wa
- Toyana 6021 deep groove ball bearings
- 116 mm
- 67,3 mm
- 120 mm x 260 mm x 55 mm CYSD 6324 deep groove ball bearings
- 0,454 Kg